* There will be a Church Breakfast on Saturday, December 3 at 8:30 AM in the Fellowship Hall. Following this, there will be devotions for both the men’s group and the women’s group.
* The Administrative Board meeting for November (postponed from last Sunday, November 27) will take place following the Church Service on Sunday, December 4.
* The next FBC Ladies’ Fellowship and Prayer Meeting will be Tuesday, December13 from 2:00 to 4:00 PM at Nola Turley’s home, 728 Clinton Street, Lincoln.
* The Christmas program will be Wednesday, December 14 at 7:00PM. Refreshments will be served afterward in the lower auditorium.
* There will be a Special Membership Meeting after the service on December 18 for the nomination and election of officers for 2023.
* The Christmas Eve Candlelight Service will be Saturday, December 24 at 7:00 PM.
* We will be having the regular Worship Service on Christmas Day at 10:00 AM. There will be NO SUNDAY SCHOOL on 12/25.
* There will be NO BIBLE STUDY on Wednesday, December 28.
* The church office will be closed 12/26 – 12/31 but phone calls will be answered at 217-732-7409.
* We will be having Sunday School and the Sunday Worship Service on New Year’s Day at the regular times of 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM respectively.
* Bell Ringers are needed once again this year by the Salvation Army to serve 2 hour shifts. Call 217-732-7890 for more information and to support this worthy cause in the Lincoln/Logan County community.